Chinese government scholarship- Sino-US Programpublished: 2016-11-24 16:27:00 hits:
In order to deepen the cooperation between the US universities and Chinese universities, to achieve the goal of sending 9,000 US students to study in China, China’s Ministry of Education especially set up the scholarship for Sino-US cultural exchanges, which is available for degree students and credits students. The scholarship is open from 2014 to 2017.
As one of the universities eligible of receiving CSC students, UESTC welcome American students to study here.
1. Degree Student Scholarship (Bachelor, Master and PhD Degree)
2. Credits Student Scholarship (Bachelor, Master and PhD students)
1. Degree Student Scholarship
This scholarship is open to American full-time students meeting UESTC international student requirements. Students who have received any subsidies from any fund are excluded.
2. Credits Student Scholarship
This scholarship intends to enlarge exchange scale or extend exchange programs between UESTC and partner universities. It is open to US students whose credits in UESTC are to be recognized both by home universities and UESTC, their duration of study should be more than three months (three months included).
IV、Items Covered in Scholarship(Degree Student)
1. Tuition fee and on-campus accommodation fee waiver
2. Monthly Allowance (2,000 RMB per month for Bachelor student; 3,000 RMB per month for Master student; 3,500 RMB per month for PhD student)
3. Medical Insurance
4. International Travelling Expense is to Student’s Own Account
Credit exchange students enjoy tuition fee and on-campus accommodation fee waiver
December 20th, 2016 to March 31st, 2017
Degree students should enroll at the end of August every year and please refer to Admission Letter for specific date;
Credits students can enroll from September 1st to March 1st every year.
(1) Applicants should submit application information on line (http://laihua.csc.edu.cnand UESTC Agency No. is 10614) and then print out the CSC Application Form generated by the system and sign it, and mail it with other materials to UESTC.
(2) Certificate of Study
(3) Notarized Transcripts
(4) Hard copies of passport
(6) Recommendation from home countries
School of International Education, UESTC
Address: A1-406, Main Building, No.2006, Xiyuan Ave, West Hi-Tech Zone, 611731, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China
Contact: Ms.Lin Min; Mr. Dong Liang (Filippo)
Tel: 0086-28-61831638; 0086-28-61831730
Admission Email: email@example.com
Online Application Website: http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/
Sino-US Program Online Application Website: http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/