University Scholarship for New Students at UESTCpublished: 2016-11-24 09:33:00 hits:
I、Introduction to UESTC University Scholarship
Only available for graduate applicants.
1. First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & PhD applicants)
2. Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and accomodation and medical insurance; (only available for PhD applicants)
3. Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants)
This scholarship is only for outstanding student who is coming for graduate degree study(Master & PhD degree programs) in UESTC. Scholarship students should complete their study within the set time; duration for scholarship specified in the Admission Notice cannot be extended in principle. (2 years for master and 3 years for PhD)
III、Criteria & Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
2. Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
3. Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
4. Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
5. Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
6. Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
7. The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
Applicants who apply for Management Science and Engineering, Public Management, Mathematics and Physics can start your application from December 20th, 2016 . Applicants who apply for other specialties, the application will starts February 20th, 2017
The deadline is May 20th, 2017.
Please refer to Home > Applications & Admission > Programs.
School of International Education, UESTC
Address: A1-406, Main Building, No.2006, Xiyuan Ave, West Hi-Tech Zone, 611731, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China
Contact: Ms.Lin Min; Mr. Dong Liang (Filippo)
Tel: 0086-28-61831638; 0086-28-61831730
Admission Email: email@example.com
Online Application Website: http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/