Undergraduate Programs(English Instructed)published: 2016-11-24 11:49:00 hits:
UESTC’s 22,000 undergraduate students benefit from studying in one of China’s foremost universities, where faculty devote their time and energy to imparting knowledge, guiding students and acting as paragons of virtue and learning. Established in 1956, UESTC holds a high reputation in Electronic Engineering field in china. The University is committed to building a diverse campus community to ensure that students explore their interests, discover new academic and extracurricular pursuits, and learn from each other. UESTC is making its education accessible to students from a broad range of culturals, ethnics and social status.
Our curriculum encourages students to explore many disciplines and to develop a deep understanding in one area of concentration. English-instucted courses are offered in the undergraduate program in 5 majors. Qualified graduates are awarded graduation diploma and bachelor degree. And the minimum study period is 4 years.
II、Features of the program
(1) High Quality Teaching Resources: 2 national teaching bases, 3 national experimental teaching demonstration centers, 14 national and 22 Provincial characteristic specialties
(2) Curriculum System: courses include common core courses, disciplinary core courses and disciplinary optional courses.
(3) Practical Training: UESTC offers a wealth of practical training opportunities, both in and outside the laboratory.
(4) Scientific Innovation Activities:the Students’ Scientific Innovation Center helps to inspire students to pursuit innovationand to enhance innovative capability.
(5)Monitoring System of Teaching Quality.
III、Application period and Requirements
From December 20th, 2016 to June 30th, 2017.
Applicants must be at the age between 18-35, and have attained a senior high school diploma.
TOEFL 80 or IELTS 5.5 is required. (The other international standard test is acceptable. We take your language proficiency certificate from your school into consideration.)
IV、Cost and Financial Aid
Tuition fee is 20,000RMB / year or 10,000 RMB / semester. (For students enrolled in the Academic Year of 2017) You are allowed to pay by semester bases
Accommodation fee is separately charged. Click here to get more information about fee structure.
UESTC offers the following scholarships for undergraduate students:
Please prepare the following documents while applying in the online application system.
(1) One photocopy of valid passport;
(2) Notarized Highest Diploma (High school certificate);
Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.;
(3) Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) If you are not in China, please provide the Physical Examination form. If you are already in China, the valid visa page is required;
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Pleases keep the original copy of the Form for school registration.
(5) Certificate of Language Proficiency: (TOEFL or IELTS);
The other international standard test is acceptable. We take your language proficiency certificate from your school into consideration.
(6) Personal Statement: Please write your personal introduction and study plan in your personal statement in English;
(7) Financial Statement: Evidence of financial support;
(8) Others: all kinds of certificates, including sports, arts and other relevant certificates, are warmly welcome.
★ All the application materials will not be returned.
★ The application is invalid if the application materials are incomplete.
Please click the School and Specialty for more information.
Address: A1-406, Main Building, No.2006, Xiyuan Ave, West Hi-Tech Zone, 611731, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China
Contact: Ms.Lin Min; Mr. Dong Liang (Filippo)
Tel: 0086-28-61831638; 0086-28-61831730
Admission Email: email@example.com
Online Application Website: http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/