| name :
|| Fu Yongqi
|| School of Physical Electronics, UESTC, No.4, Section 2, North Jianshe Road, Chengdu, China
| PH.D Supervisor:
|| Master Supervisor:
|| optics, photonics, nanofabication
| research interst:
|| nano-optics, nanophotonics, biosensing, micro-/nanofarbication
|| He received his B.Eng, M.S(Eng), and Ph.D in mechanical engineering from Jilin University of Technology, Changchun Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1988, 1994, and 1996, respectively. He worked in the State Key Laboratory of Applied Optics from 1996 to 1998 as a Postdorctoral Fellow. He then worked in the Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology (PEN) Center as a Research Fellow from Aug. 1998 to Dec. 2001. He is the leader of the FIB group in PEN Center. Currently, he works at School of Physical Electronic, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China as full professor in nano-photonics, MOEMS/NOEMS, micro/nano-optics, fiber optics, optical measurement/nanometrology, and optical system instrumentation, e.g. nano-inspection/detection system. He has published more than 150 peer-reviewed English journal papers with high impact factors. SCI citation hits him over 1600 times with h-index of 23. His papers cover many fields such as nano-optics, plasmonics, nanophotonic devices, nanofabrication, nanostructuring, diffractive optics and micro-optics, photonics, precision engineering, and opto-electronics. He authored and co-authored 7 books and book chapters. Currently, he is Senior Editor, associate editor, and Editorial Board Member of three international journals: Physics Express, Quantum Matters, and Journal of Electromagnetic Field Analysis, respectively, due to his accomplishment.
| Education experience:
|| 2008-present, "Revealing of optical behavior in microworld" for undergraduate students, “Nano-optics” for graduate students
| Selected Publications:
|| 1. Yongqi Fu, Wei Zhou, Lim Enk Ng Lennie, Chunlei Du, Xiangang Luo, Plasmonic microzone plate: superfocusing at visible regime, Applied Physics Letter 91(6), 061124 (6 Aug. 2007).
2.Yongqi Fu, Wei Zhou, Hybrid Au-Ag subwavelength metallic structures with variant periods for superfocusing, Journal of Nanophotonics Vol. 3, 033504 (22 June 2009). 3. Yongqi Fu, Wei Zhou, Modulation of main lobe for superfocusing using subwavelength metallic heterostructures, Plasmonics, 4(2), 141-146 (2009).
4. Yongqi Fu, Xiuli Zhou, Shaoli Zhu, Ultra-enhanced lasing effect of plasmonic lens structured with elliptical nano-pinholes distributed in variant period. Plasmonics 5(2), 111-116 (2010).
5. Yongqi Fu, Xiuli Zhou, Plasmonic lenses: A review, Plasmonics 5(3), 287-310 (2010).
6. Yongqi Fu, Yu Liu, Xiuli Zhou, Zong Weixu, Fengzhou Fang, Experimental demonstration of focusing and lasing of plasmonic lens with chirped circular slits, Optics Express 18 (4), 3438–3443 (2010).
7. Yongqi Fu, Metallic nanoparticles-based biochip with multi-channel for immunoassay, Journal of Biochips & Tissue Chips, 4(1), 108 (2014).
| 1. Authored one of chapters, “Focused Ion Beam for Nano-optics”, in book titled “Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology”, Vol.14, p.205-262. It was published by American Scientific Publisher in July 2010. (ISBN: 1-58883-159-0 (Vols. 11-25, 2010)).
2. Co-authored one of chapters, “Chapter 12 FIB Machining and Deposition”, in book titled “Ion beams in Nanoscience and Technology”. Springer Dordrecht Heidelberg London New York 2009. (ISBN 978-3-642-00622-7, e-ISBN 978-3-642-00623-4, DOI 10.1007/978-3-642-00623-4).
3. Co-authored one of chapters, “Chapter 4 Lithography: Principles, Processes and Materials”, in book titled “Lithography: Principles, Processes and Materials”. (ISBN: 978-1-61761-837-6), published in Jan. 2011, Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
4. Authored one of chapters, “Chapter 9 Nanofabrication and characterization of plasmonic structures”, in book titled “Nanofabrication” (ISBN: 978-953-307-912-7), published by InTech Publisher in Oct. 2011.
5. Co-authored one of chapters, “Chapter 8 Plasmonic lenses”, in book titled "Plasmonics: Principles and Applications". (ISBN: 979-953-307-855-6), published by InTech Publisher in Aug. 2012.
6. Solely authored a book named “Subwavelength Optics: Theory and Technology” (ISBN: 798-1-60805-050-5). It was published by Bentham Science Publisher in Nov. 2009.
7. Solely authored a book named “Nanophotonics and Applications” (ISBN: 978-7-80248-537-2). It was published by Bingqi Industry Press of China (Chinese version) in Dec. 28, 2010. Second edition was published on Aug. 30, 2012.