Application for 2019 Chengdu Sister City Scholarship is open
I. Standards and Conditions
1. Scholarship applicants should meet the following basic conditions:
（1）Applicants should be citizens from theSister Citieswith foreign nationalities, friendly to China and in good shape.
（2）Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, have good performance, meeting the admission requirements of UESTC.
（3）Applicants should have the right attitude to study, without breaking school rules and disciplines and having good academic performance.
（4）International students awarded other type of scholarship are legible for this scholarship. Only one scholarship is valid for the applicants. (If you get the Chengdu Sister City Scholarship, the previous scholarship you get will be automatically invalid)
（5）Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
（6）Every applicant should submit application documents required before September 18th, 2019.
( 7 ) The scholarship is only available for 2019 new students.
2. Standards of scholarship are as follows:
（8）Scholarship of Undergraduates, including tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, with the period of no more than four years;
After arrivals of UESTC, eligible applicants should submit the following required documents to the School of International Education(Main building A2-105)or send them via email(Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
(9) Applicants should submit theSister Cities Scholarship Application Form(Two copies with your ID photo on it
(10) Applicants should submit the confirmation letters issued by related government that can show you are from Chengdu Sister Cities.
Ⅳ．Evaluation and Grant
(11) Every scholarship winners should attend the qualification review each semester. The qualification of next semester will be cancelled if candidates fail to pass the review.
(12) The evaluation of the Scholarship is conducted once a term on the basis of openness, fairness, impartiality and choosing the better.
(13) Organizing and implementing the initial evaluation of scholarship should be taken care of by the university; reviewing the initial evaluation by Chengdu Education Center for International Exchange and Chengdu Foreign Affairs Service Center.
School of International Education, UESTC